What does Creekshire Cares do on behalf of the Creekshire neighborhood?
- Deliver welcome gifts to new neighbors
- Provide meals for those who have lost a loved one
- Give assistance such as running simple errands for those
who may be house bound or ill
- As part of the Steele Creek community, Creekshire Cares will
at times provide outreach to our area, as a whole, in the form
of children's book drives, animal shelter supply donations, and
other things as appropriate throughout the year
Creekshire Cares is a program managed by the Social Committee of the Creekshire Homeowners Association to provide assistance and care to those in the neighborhood, as well as our community
What is the criteria for receiving assistance from Creekshire Cares?
- Must be a current resident of the Creekshire community
- Please, no monetary requests
Fill out the form below including all information requested to contact Creekshire Cares
Please click submit when finished
(We cannot respond without your correct email address)
Creekshire is a community that cares AND shares!
(You are not limited with the length of your message)
All Rights Reserved